Saturday, June 13, 2009

Perfect Fall Wedding
























I just finished a logo for a fall wedding and I just love it. I too wanted to get married in the fall... right when the leaves are changing colors. There's something so beautiful and so magical about this time of the year, this season in particular. The colors... so rich and deep.

The logo here was created for a Fall bride whose request came through my etsy shop.

After several versions this is the version that was decided on. The logo will be used for napkins and stationary... spread throughout the event decor.

I wish Traci and Mike much luck into their married lives... and remember to enjoy your wedding day as much as possible, as they say it goes too fast!

Here is what Traci had to say:

"I saw some of Heather's work on Etsy, and emailed her asking for a monogram for our wedding. I wanted something clean and modern that fit with our fall theme, with chocolate and browns as the primary colors.

She responded right away, and worked very graciously with us over the next few days as we tried various combinations of fonts and spacing. It's hard to believe that in such a short while she could come up with monograms that fit my vision exactly.

As a busy professional I don't have a lot of time to spend working on wedding details, but like every bride, I want it to be perfect. Heather was just the answer I needed - she quickly provided a great product, with minimal interactions necessary, at a phenomenal price. I will most certainly be back again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration